Re: where to define a type ref cursor in Designer

From: jhking <jhking_at_airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 19:46:12 -0500

If you're creating a stand-alone procedure then you should just be able right-click on the object, in the context menu select edit text... NOT edit logic, then when the dialog box with the text area and drop-down appears change the drop-down to show "private declaration" and type in type rc is ref cursor;
my_cursor rc;
Close the dialog. When you generate this code will appear between the is and the begin keywords.
If you use free-format just type the stuff in ahead of your begin.