Development in AS10g like E-Business Suite

From: Igor Shulgin <igor.shulgin_at_chel.usi.ru>
Date: 11 May 2004 02:42:40 -0700

Hi!

  Our enterprise has paid for E-Business Suite consisting of big set of modules. Our regional department is planning to deploy many workstations working in various modules of E-Business Suite. After that our regional IT department is planning to service and customize functionality of E-Business Suite for our special requirements.   On the other hand, now regional IT department have to design and develop for internal use some quite big application based on Oracle technologies including many remote client workplaces.   In order to reduce cost of learning many different technologies for administrators and developers and dealing with only non-obsolete technologies we decide to use in our application only technologies and design patterns that are common to E-Business Suite.   Now we have installed and running Oracle Application Server 10g on Windows 2003 Server and Developer Suite 10g on deveropers' Windows XP Pro. What are technologies we have to learn and use first of all?

--

  With best wishes,

                   Igor Shulgin

Phone: +7 3512 302978 Received on Tue May 11 2004 - 11:42:40 CEST

Original text of this message