Displaying only 1 of 2 detail blocks depending on value of attribute in master block

From: P.Smith <smithpd_at_timken.com>
Date: 10 May 2004 11:45:37 -0700

[Quoted] I have a form with 2 rectangles on a canvas, with one being the master data block and the other being the detail data block. I want to add another detail data block, but depending on a value in the master data block, display only one of the remaining detail data blocks. I need the master block to remain displayed while switching from one to the other of the detail blocks. I know there is a way to do this, but I have never done it. If someone could get me pointed in the right direction I would appreciate it. All this is being done in forms 6i. Received on Mon May 10 2004 - 20:45:37 CEST

Original text of this message