Runing Oracle report in Web

From: Mohammad <mhakimjavadi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 May 2004 20:28:03 -0700

Hi

I have oracle report and I have to setup that in the web. This report works fine. But I have one problem. I put following line in CGICMD file:

SSRLE_p: USERID=report/myoldcar_at_test report=SSRLE.rep destype=cache desformat=pdf server=orep60_webser1 %*

However I think it is not good that I put oracle username and password in this file because this server is out of firewall and it is not safe. So I take out that, like this:

SSRLE_p: report=SSRLE.rep destype=cache desformat=pdf server=orep60_webser1 %*

Then It will ask user for oracle login information and it is not good either.

Could you please tell me how I can solve that?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Mohammad Received on Fri May 07 2004 - 05:28:03 CEST

Original text of this message