Re: implementing row level security

From: Jan <janik_at_pobox.sk>
Date: 4 May 2004 09:31:11 -0700

He cannot access data, as I already mentioned - no grants, schema locked,
only the way to access data is through stored procedures. Stored Procedures are there not only for security reason, but because of
the complexity of data (tree structure, each node type has different approach of handling etc.) - so it was simpler/faster for us to develop our own RLS functions tailed for our app. then use Oracle one.