Re: Oracle Report Generator - SPAMMERS needed

From: Alex Molochnikov <NOBODY_at_NO_SPAM.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 01:47:41 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] There is not much I can add to what Mr. Rogers has already said in his responses to the "Netiqeutte policemen", with one following exception:

The original post was, first and foremost, about help in field-testing the Oracle-related product. It was not an offer of a free product - the free license was offered to those who would spend their time testing it, and as our way of saying "thank you" for doing so.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Had there been a .help NG in Oracle world, I might have posted there too - [Quoted] but it does not exist. There is, indeed, a .tools NG, and this is what it contains at the moment of this writing:

[Quoted] $100 INVESTMENT. GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK. (4/23/2004) batch loading clobs (4/23/2004)
!!!! A chance of a lifetime !!! (4/16/2004) Christina Aguilera caught back stage NUDE 2687 (4/11/2004) don't try to hate a pool (12/2/2003)

(and another sickening post that I excluded so as not to give it any dignity by even mentioning it here).

And you want me to post into THIS company? I would much rather use alt.binary.erotica - at least they do not hide their nature behind a technically-sounding facade.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I short: I do not need, nor intend to accept, your lecturing. If you object my posts so passionately - just ignore them, the same way I am going to ignore yours.

Alex Molochnikov
Gestalt Corporation Received on Tue May 04 2004 - 03:47:41 CEST

Original text of this message