Re: Oracle client for DOS

From: mark tomlinson <marktoml_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 10:47:07 -0400

Igor Shulgin wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Where can I download Oracle Client for DOS to connect to Oracle Server
> version 7, 8 or 9?

For what it is worth, I do remember a 7.0 client for DOS, but nothing later. This would probably work if you could find a copy. The downside is that it required a proprietary extended memory manager that oracle provided since it was larger than 640k. Getting THAT working in your environment might be difficult. The 6.x Oracle client for DOS didn't require this extension (although it could use it).

Mark Received on Mon May 03 2004 - 16:47:07 CEST

Original text of this message