User Privligies

From: Andrzej7 <ANdrzej7_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2004 09:43:09 -0700

I have about 100 tables in my DB, all start with PS, like PSCOUNTY
PSBRIDGE
PSDESIGN And Privlidgies are set up in groups:
ABC_01_ROLE
ABC_02_ROLE
ABC_03_ROLE  etc.

The ROLEs can have SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE INSERT (granted to the ROLE)

[Quoted] My DBA is gone this week and I need to check the ROLEs for all tables.

How can I request this info from ORACLE so I can look if all tables have right privlegies assign to them?

I would like to see something like:

PSCOUNTY    ABC_01_ROLE   SELECT
PSBRIDGE    ABC_01_ROLE   SELECT DELETE INSERT
PSBRIDGE    ABC_02_ROLE   SELECT INSERT
PSBRIDGE    ABC_03_ROLE   DELETE
PSDESIGN    ABC_01_ROLW   SELECT UPDATE DELETE

or

ABC_01_ROLE PSCOUNTY SELECT
ABC_01_ROLE PSDESIGN UPDATE SELECT etc.

Andy Received on Mon Apr 26 2004 - 18:43:09 CEST

Original text of this message