Oracle Workflow

From: Michele <michele_pt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2004 08:27:16 -0700

Hello,

I'm a beginner and I try to create a workflow but I have a lot of problems.

  1. I want to customise user task with JSP or selvet. Oracle workflow can do that ??? I don't know how call the JSP or servlet and what instruction puts in the submit of the formulaire (OK button). In standard the user task in divided in two parts, the first one for non modify attributes and the second one for modify attributes. (In my JSP page I want to have only one part with my JSP.)
  2. My workflow has several attributes [nom (type = text), age (type = integer), car (CAR = an object JAVA)]; Can I create new type of attribute?

Thanks for your help,
Michele Received on Mon Apr 26 2004 - 17:27:16 CEST

Original text of this message