Re: Expand Report to Multiple Pages

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:19:09 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] "P.Smith" <smithpd_at_timken.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c30bedf8.0404230843.7a951df1_at_posting.google.com...
> I have a report that runs very well as long as the output is only one
> page. How do I get it to extend to multiple pages when I know that the
> output should be at least 2 pages long. I know it should be something
> simple, but I am over looking it. I have worked a lot with forms but
> I'm a novice with reports. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi !

Maybe You should read up about:

Repeating Frames and their vertical/horizontal Flexibility. These are Frame Properties that can be changed invoking F4 (Property Palette) after You clicked on a frame in the Layout Editor.

You could find Infos in the online help, just hit F1.

Reapating Frames are repeated every record that comes from the Query.

If You have more questions,
You may email me - There are virtually no doccos out there available.

hth, Jan
(not a guru, but working with it for 2 years now ...) Received on Mon Apr 26 2004 - 12:19:09 CEST

Original text of this message