How I remove a class from a Java class diagram?

From: Equis Uno <ir4u4_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2004 16:48:02 -0700

Hi,

I'm new to Jdeveloper so bear with me.

I created a new Java Class diagram.

I created a new class in the diagram named C1.

I then right-clicked the C1 rectangle in the diagram and picked 'Delete'.

The rectangle disappeared.

Then, I tried to create a new class in the diagram named C1.

Jdeveloper popped up an error:
The name of the element cannot be set to 'C1' as another element has got the same name in the package.

So, the obvious question is,
how do I get rid of C1 so I can recreate it?

Do I need to use emacs to erase traces of C1 from some Jdeveloper XML file?

-Roberto Received on Sun Apr 25 2004 - 18:48:02 CDT