Re: Oracle 10g Installation problem

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:57:49 -0700

Tony Zabihollahi wrote:

> Dear DBAs,
> I want to install Oracle 10g, in my office server machine. everythings
> go well until the installation program lounchs 'Oracle Database
> Configuration Assistants'. In this time, when Progress bar reachs to
> 56%, the error window apears in screen:
>
> Title of Window: Database Configuration Assistant: Error
> Body Of Window: no text appears in the window
>
> please help me, I don't know what I must do,
> Best Reagrds,
> - - - Tony - - -

Does your office server machine have an operating system?

Have you looked at metalink?

Have you looked at the installation log?

Have you read the installation documentation and followed all of the steps exactly?

Have you tried to run the DBCA as a stand-alone?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu