Re: charting solution

From: Andy Hassall <andy_at_andyh.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:44:23 +0100

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:47:02 -0500, "Robert C" <rchin_at_panix.com> wrote:

>For our pl/sql web app, I am looking for a non-M$ server-side charting
>solution for that has an api that takes in data and dynamically generates
>gif/jpg charts at run-time
>like what you see on finance sites like Yahoo Finance..
>
>Suggestions, anyone ?

 Jpgraph (PHP only), GD::Graph (Perl only, quite basic), ChartDirector (multiple language interfaces) are ones I've tried.

 ChartDirector's my current favourite, and has some good looking stock chart examples on their site.

--
Andy Hassall <andy_at_andyh.co.uk> / Space: disk usage analysis tool
http://www.andyh.co.uk         / http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space