Re: Changing the size of tab canvas-Forms 6i

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:37:18 -0500

"Sangeetha" <Sangeetha.k_at_in.bosch.com> wrote in message news:c4dn17$eek$1_at_ns1.fe.internet.bosch.com...
| Hi All,
| I have a tab canvas with 2 tab pages, on the same window, I want to
| change the size of the first tab page(reduce the size), at run time
without
| affecting the second tab page. Can anyone help me.
| Thanks and Regards,
| Sangeetha

you can change the tab-canvas size, using SET_CANVAS_PROPERTY but not the tab page size (no such option in SET_TAB_PAGE_PROPERTY)

you should be able to use a WHEN-TAB-PAGE-CHANGED trigger to resize the canvas when changing pages, which would have the visual affect of making the first page (when current) a different size than the second page (when it is current)

can you give more details on what you are trying to do and why?

;-{ mcs Received on Thu Apr 01 2004 - 00:37:18 CEST

Original text of this message