Date picker forms 6i

From: Cappadocian <cpdcn_at_pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:21:52 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm working with oracle forms builder and I would like to use a datepicker. I figured out how to put a calendar (ole container) into my form but when I run my form
I only see a white square but then if I click right on it (while running the form) and choose for insert object I can see the calendar.. what do I have to do for displaying it automatically? and I also would like to know the code to retrieve the value of the calendar to put it in the db when I commit.
any help would be very appreciated
thanx Received on Sat Mar 20 2004 - 12:21:52 CET

Original text of this message