Re: Tools for Oracle database from Linux workstation

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no_spam_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:26:56 GMT

Vuk wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I need advice from you. I have "oracle 9i database" installed on Linux
> advance server 2.1.
> Now I wont to access to the database from "Linux Red Hat 9"
> workstation and to manage stored data, procedures and functions with
> some kind of GUI software.
>
> I need from you recommendation on some software witch I can use for
> this.
>
> I can appointed that from windows I used "PLSQL Developer", and I
> would like something like that on "Linux Red Hat 9"!

you'll need to install the oracle client on the RH9 machine, while your at it load the oem components, which should do what most, if not all that you need. If not, look at TORA, and there are several others out there, google for oracle+linux+tools

hth Received on Wed Mar 17 2004 - 16:26:56 CET

Original text of this message