Tools for Oracle database from Linux workstation

From: Vuk <vukvucko_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2004 05:23:53 -0800

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

[Quoted] I need advice from you. I have "oracle 9i database" installed on Linux advance server 2.1.
Now I wont to access to the database from "Linux Red Hat 9" workstation and to manage stored data, procedures and functions with some kind of GUI software.

I need from you recommendation on some software witch I can use for this.

I can appointed that from windows I used "PLSQL Developer", and I would like something like that on "Linux Red Hat 9"! Received on Wed Mar 17 2004 - 14:23:53 CET

Original text of this message