How do I capture FRM-40505 when executing query?

From: M Hamilton <mhamilton_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 16 Mar 2004 07:20:43 -0800

[Quoted] Am working in Designer 6i Forms. After entering a Query, then pressing F8 to execute, I get the FRM-40505: ORACLE error: Unable to perform query. I have tried coding the Application Logic Events for ON-ERROR and ON-MESSAGE at the form level and module component level to capture this. But, have had no luck. Can you help me capture this error/message/alert so that the user will not see it? Thanks, Maggie Received on Tue Mar 16 2004 - 16:20:43 CET

Original text of this message