Help: Orcale 8i installer fails to run on a Dell GX260 with W2K (2000) Server

From: Salto Jorge <salto_at_qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:54:06 -0700

[Quoted] Good Evening

[Quoted] Can anyone tell me what must be done to get the Oracle 8.1.7 client to install on a W2K server.

I downloaded the client from OTN. The client always fails to run.
I was able to locate a CD for NT/2000 and it has the same problem.

The computer is a Dell GX260

For that matter I could use a newer client than 8.1.7 if one exists and will load.

I was able to install a 8.1.5 client but I am having jdbc problems with it and WebSphere 5.0.2

Salto Received on Sun Mar 14 2004 - 05:54:06 CET

Original text of this message