Re: Reports 6i How to sort records by summarized fields

From: Tamer <rookiedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 00:45:05 -0800

> since reports doesn't give you the break-order property for summary columns,
> it looks like you'll have to include a summary column (group by syntax) in
> the query rather than rely on reports to produce the summary
>
> ;-{ mcs

First of all, thanks for answering.

Well I use that solution for some reports but this time I also have to show the details. How can I show details, summary of some fields of these detail records and sort them by these summary fields? This is the question.
I just want to be sure whether there is a solution or not...

Tamer. Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 09:45:05 CET

Original text of this message