Re: JDeveloper9i

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:29:35 GMT

Bib Endum wrote:
> "Ahmed Baraka" <baraka_ahmed_at_hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

[Quoted] >>Can anyone tell me about a proper source to start using JDeveloper9i? Its
>>online help does not sound suitable for starting.
>>
>>I already know Java programming and basics of JDBC, JSP and Servlets.
>>

> Oracle TechNet: http://technet.oracle.com
>
> Free registration, lots of stuff for the developpers

Further on 'lots of stuff ...', Technet (aka OTN = Oracle TechNet = http://otn.oracle.com) includes :

  • [the first release of each supported version of] all Oracle's technology software to permit learning/prototyping/developing;
  • all relevant documentation for the above;
  • sample code for many of the technologies, including JDeveloper;
  • tutorials, called Oracle By Example;
  • discussion forums.

You just might want to take a peek there. /Hans Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 22:29:35 CET

Original text of this message