Re: Any TOAD users out there?

From: Gwood <sorry_at_nothere.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:29:53 -0800

Yeah, thanks

We did that and I was a couple of hours into revising all the options to work on my PC when I decided to ask around. My associate and I use the same version of the product, but all of our support options point to different drive mappings, projects, etc. It was going to be a major PITB to get it to the point where it would start up to allow testing.

Call me lazy, er, efficient. Thought I'd exhaust other avenues before I booked a day or so against "creative INI file tampering".

Cheers
Gary

[Quoted] "Turkbear" <john.g_at_dot.spamfree.com> wrote in message news:332s40lvvq65hjijj8gom6fd7f5h39tso1_at_4ax.com...
> "Gwood" <sorry_at_nothere.com> wrote:
>
> >I find TOAD a great tool for developers who spend a lot of time with
Oracle
> >back ends. I run 7.5.2, as does my associate down the "cube". Our back
end
> >is Oracle 8i.
> >
> >Recently we've been doing some work with clob columns in a new table.
When