Reports 6i in Char mode, 132 col paper.

From: Tiago Rocha <please.see.link.at.signature.for.email.address_at_zaz.com.br>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:47:19 -0300

Hi!

[Quoted] I have a report that I had to convert from graphic mode to character mode. It's a very complex report and it was originally printed in landscape. When converted to character, the default 80col continous paper didn't fit the report, so I got 132 col paper. Problem is, the report stops at 80 col, no matter what paper size (on the printers configuration menu) I choose. Is there anything I'm missing?

Reports 6i, patch 2 (6.0.8.11.3) on a Oracle 8.1.7.4 database Desformat changed to dflt to wide (tryed wide180 and others, with no luck) Mode is Character, entire report use Courier New font.

I'm at a loss because I've developed many 80 col character reports and never had a problem, but this one is different, 132 col with Oracle Reports is new to me .

Don't know if management will like the idea of upgrading to newest patch level, I had asked them about it many months ago and they said that they can't do it now, that's what I'd do first, but I could be missing something obvious here....

Thanks In Advance,
Tiago Rocha Received on Fri Mar 05 2004 - 20:47:19 CET

Original text of this message