XML output from Oracle Reports

From: Eberhard Wagner <5142-5934_at_centermail.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:20:43 +0100

Hi,

I have problems to view generated XML - sheets with the IE-Browser. The XML-files is generated with the report builder. It shows only the ASCII-view and not the content.

I use Oracle DB 8.7.1, Report Builder 6.0, IE-Browser 6, Report Server is not installed.

Is there any additional tool of Oracle I have to install ?

Thanks for help in advance
Eberhard Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 11:20:43 CST