Keep having ORA-01000 Error Message

From: Ahmed Baraka <baraka_ahmed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:05:46 +0400

[Quoted] I have a procedure which define a cursor in the declaration section. Then in execution section, it uses FOR LOOP to open, fetch and close records retreived by the cursor. The cursor loops through 147 employees and does processing on every employee.

Every time I run the procedure, I get the frustrating error message ORA-01000. I set OPEN_CURSOR to 5000 and still I have the same error.

Please any guideline to overcome this error. It really caused big delay in my project. Received on Sun Feb 22 2004 - 15:05:46 CET

Original text of this message