OHS OPM uid problem

From: David Nixon <djn_at_csc.liv.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:08:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

         Under HP-UX, I am testing the 9i Oracle HTTPD with my own JSP pages and encountering Java compiler file access problems. These are because the Oracle JSPervlet now seems to run as the 'root' user and root maps to user 'nobody' when accessing my "public_html" directory over NFS.   I've noticed that one 'httpd' process, identified in the error log as the Oracle Process Manager, runs as root whereas the rest switch to the user/group ID specified by httpd.conf.
 Is there any way I can force the OPM Apache module to switch uid ?

Thanks for any pointers,

                         DaveN.