Re: Help with TOAD

From: Bib Endum <gd-newsgroups_at_spamex.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:23:10 -0500

"Hans Forbrich" <hforbric_at_yahoo.net> a écrit dans le message de news:40315A7C.66B02DD4_at_yahoo.net...

> So use the PL/SQL editor/debugger that's included in JDeveloper. Much
> better, and - if you use the downloaded one - free.

Didn't know about this one. We are not really into the Java bandwagon here, and last time I checked Jdev, when I started it on my workstation, the lights dimmed in the office.

> If you use this in Windows, use the DOS version and enable the DOS
> command line history. Same thing as the PlusW, just not as colourful.

Good. I knew you could do that under UNIX, but for some reason it never worked well for me, so I stopped bothering about that under UNIX, might depend on the shell you use. You might have to use a shell with command line history (Like tcsh, bash) for this to work. I checked on Windows 2000 and it works great. All I miss is the scrollbars... but I can live with it. Received on Tue Feb 17 2004 - 08:23:10 CST