Re: sqlReview - free tool for FREE DBAs

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:02:58 -0800

Hello Sybrand,

  I personally was not able to find free SQL formatter before.

  Looks like many other our colleagues was not able either - lot's of them downloaded the program

  If you'd check out previous messages, or just download the program, you'd find out that:

  1. it is 100% free (and will stay free)
  2. email requested only to be able to send updates/notification about the new versions.

Regards,

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com