How to supress text highlighting when clicking in text items - forms9i

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2004 12:20:19 -0800

[Quoted] Does anyone know how to keep text items that are selected(mouse clicked) from turning blue(highlighted)?

I have query only blocks that are simply there to let the user select a row from them to display editable child records. I gave the current record attribute of background yellow so the user knows which parent they are on, but when clicked, the field gets that ugly text highlight.

Any way to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Steve