Re: Sysload SPAMS Usenet Groups

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 22:11:22 -0800

Grace wrote:
> Sysload provides flexible reporting on real-time and historical system
> data for finding bottlenecks. Features include alerts, trend analysis,
> automatic diagnosis, log analysis, web application, response time, and
> service level monitoring
>
> Monitors system performance on Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows
> 2000/XP and NT, Netware, AS/400, GC0S7), Databases (Oracle, SQL
> Server, DB2, Informix, Sybase) and Applications (including Oracle
> Apps, SAP, Exchange, IIS).
>
> Try our free demo www.globalspam.com

It is totally offensive that you have ignored usenet etiquette, that you have ignored the FAQ, and that you have spammed our usenet group. What could you possibly be thinking? That insulting people is a way to attract customers?

Please post an apology and then repost your commercial message in the appropriate usenet group which is: comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Thank you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu