Why doesn't forms scrollbar scroll to the last record?

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2004 11:55:39 -0800

I'm running forms 9i on 9iAS release 2 and it seems none of my scrollbars actually hit the last record, the user has to use the down arrow. I have had this problem for some time and can't find a resolution. Does anyone know of one? Or a workaround?

Thanks in advance,

St Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 13:55:39 CST