Re: how to: oracle full text search over multiple columns

From: murtazab <murtazab.10newn_at_mail.mcse.ms>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:30:38 -0600

Hi Mark,
I am also trying to figure out if it is possible to do a full-text search or Keyword searching on multiple columns using Oracle Text or Intermedia. Although even I saw examples which mainly give solution for single column on a single table, however I was told by one of people who use Oracle Text that it is possible and you have to build a User data procedure.
Other than this I have no more info on it, but if you come across any sample solution or guide please email me. Thanks
Murtuza

P.S: In my scenario I am also trying to do search on multiple tables apart from multiple columns ie across the whole database.

murtazab

View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message213431.html   Received on Mon Jan 26 2004 - 10:30:38 CST