Re: Crystal Reports used with an ORACLE DATABASE

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:21:12 -0800

Faraz wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for your info.Could you give me some more detail that how the
> crystal report connect to oracle database.(ODBC)?
> Could you send some sample?
>
> Thanks
>
> Faraz

No. And for two reasons.

First because if you read my post you know that you should not use the ODBC connection ... rather the native connection if at all possible.

Second because there is nothing to send. An ODBC connection is an ODBC connection is an ODBC connection. Set it up in the Windows Control Panel.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu