Re: choices regarding where to place code - in the database or middle tier

From: Joe <joelax_at_dbdirections.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:29:27 GMT

Well Momma always told me to try to be as polite as possible to those prickly Oracle people, hence I tried to use complimentary terms as possible. Yes, I'm aware of PL/SQL, and I've posted another message to the group explaining my issues in more detail. But for your own information, since you seem to interested, fifteen years ago I was coding in Btrieve and life way simpler then. <g>

Joe