logon_screen_on_error

From: DAVID <david_nat2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2004 06:07:33 -0800

Hi,

With regards to the procedure LOGON, I would like to ask you how we set the value of the &#8220;logon_screen_on_error&#8221; parameter to FALSE. By default its value is TRUE.
I want to change its default value from True to False in order to handle the condition.

As we Know LOGON is the built-in procedure, that&#8217;s why how can we change the above parameter&#8217;s value to false. As

Below you see the Oracle built-in procedure

PROCEDURE LOGON
(username VARCHAR2,
password VARCHAR2,
logon_screen_on_error VARCHAR2);

Could you also send the code that we can use to handle the condition when we set the value to false for the above parameter.

Thanks,

David Received on Sat Jan 17 2004 - 15:07:33 CET

Original text of this message