question about Free Toad

From: eddie wang <eddiekwang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2004 18:22:09 -0800

Hi,
I downloaded the free Toad from http://www.toadsoft.com/. and got the [Quoted] following error message when i tried to connect to Oracle. The strange thing is that I was able to use the 30-day tial TOAD from quest.com with no problem.

Can someone tell me what this message means? and why i can use quest.com's Toad but not toadsoft.com's Toad? i thought the two are very similar.

Thank you in advance!
Eddy

ORA-06401: NETCMN: invalid driver designator Building Oracle HOMES List
HOME Name OraHome92 added to list.
Found multiple homes, searching each HOMEx for valid PATH searching in SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0
Oracle_Home found in SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME0 IS in system path! oci.dll found Received on Sat Jan 17 2004 - 03:22:09 CET

Original text of this message