running forms 4.5 and 6i against oracle 7.3.3 database getting frm 10256

From: Mick Cooke <mickcooke161_at_supanet.com>
Date: 16 Jan 2004 16:57:53 -0800

OS NT4.0 sp6, DB oracle 7.3.3
[Quoted] We are currently running forms 4.5 application on the above database and I now also need to be able to run forms 6i against the database (both on the same PC until any teething problems have been cleared up. I have installed forms/reports 6i runtime on a PC in a new oracle home and copied the new forms onto the PC. when I now try to run the 6i version of forms I receive frm-10256 user not authorised to run form builder menu.
As frm45secsql has been run to enable access to forms 4.5 will running frm50sec.sql cause any problems as the roles 'oraforms$osc,oraforms$bgm and oraforms$dbg already exist from running frm45sec.sql. We do not store any forms on the database.

thanks

Mick Cooke Received on Sat Jan 17 2004 - 01:57:53 CET

Original text of this message