Re: How I deploy simple JSP to OC4J?

From: Equis Uno <ir4u4_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jan 2004 15:12:30 -0800

Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net> wrote in message

> Have you looked at Oracle Examples and Sample code?
>
> http://otn.oracle.com/obe/start/index.html
>
> or
>
> http://otn.oracle.com >> Samples (icon at top of page)

Yes,
OBE and sample code dig into this a little deeper. They suggest that JDeveloper is wrapping a call to admin.jar.

Here is some command line syntax they give:

java -jar admin.jar ormi://<host>:<ormi-port> <uid> <pwd> -deploy -file xyz.ear -deploymentName xyz

Question 1: How do I find out what the ormi-port is? When I do a netstat -a I see the web server listening on 8888. Is that the right port?

-moi Received on Fri Jan 16 2004 - 00:12:30 CET

Original text of this message