Re: GUI-Tool for administration

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:27:26 -0800

Jan Richartz wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm searching a graphical tool for database administration that's able to
> give me the possibility to create queries in a way like in MS Access without
> hacking SQL-commands myself.
> Does anyone know which tools are available on the market?
> Thanks in advance,
> Jan

They are undoubtedly out there but as an educator I am intrigued by why you would prefer a tools that would keep you from learning the skills that will make you more valuable as an employee and more employable in the future.

You should be begging for the oppportunity to put away children's toys and work in SQL*Plus.

No pain ... no gain.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu