Items in Context Area

From: M Hamilton <mhamilton_at_usgs.gov>
Date: 14 Jan 2004 13:56:38 -0800

[Quoted] In Oracle Designer 6i, on a form, I would like to have the first 2 columns in the block shown side by side, together, in the context area a number of times (multiple rows). There is an overflow area to the right. I can get the first column to do this, but not the second column. At the block level, I have set the CONDFT (Context uses default items)in generator preferences to 'N' so that the Form Generator will generate the context items from the repository items that have their Context property set to 'Y'. But it doesn't seem to be paying any attention to this. Both columns have their Context property set to 'Y'.

I have also played with the OFAPCN (Overflow area percentage of available width reserved for context). But, have not had any luck with that.

Has anyone worked with context items before that might have a solution?
Thanks,
Maggie Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 22:56:38 CET

Original text of this message