Re: Images in Designer6i

From: Frans H. <fransh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jan 2004 01:23:49 -0800

mhamilton_at_usgs.gov (M Hamilton) wrote in message news:<7ce65461.0401130635.29dbed4f_at_posting.google.com>...
> Daniel, thank you for responding. Let me throw you another thought.
> The startup screen (also known as splash screen or navigation screen)
> I've created doesn't have a table/columns associated with it, just
> action items displayed as buttons for the user to navigate to other
> forms. Is there a way to include an image on a startup screen of this
> type that has no table/column?
> Thanks,
> Maggie

Maggie,
you can put an image in a template and use this template only for the splash screen. You can also use the built_in Read_image_file (reads an image from the file system and puts it into an item) in a when-new_form_instance trigger,

hth,
Frans Received on Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:23:49 CET

Original text of this message