Discoverer scheduled workbooks

From: David Coburn <firstinitlastname_at_worldvision.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:13:52 -0800

Sorry if this is a repost, but I'm having problems with my Free Agent at the moment.

I'm running Discoverer 4.1.44 with Oracle Apps and having problems with scheduled workbooks. I receive frequent errors stating that a unique constraint, EUL4_BQT_UK_1, has been violated. This error states that the table name created by Discoverer to store the completed workbook is not unique.

I've been around the mill with support on this, and they claim that this is a new problem to them. They do suggest upgrading Discoverer, which I am happy to do if they can say for sure that it will fix the problem, but they can not (or will not) confirm that.

Has anybody else ever seen this?

Thanks,

David Coburn

David Coburn
Oracle Discoverer Administrator
World Vision - US
Email: first.initial.last.name_at_worldvision.dot.org Received on Tue Jan 13 2004 - 22:13:52 CET

Original text of this message