Re: Forms6i dump files

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:25:34 -0800

Vsevolod Afanassiev wrote:
> We are running Forms6i (Patch1). I noticed that
> files named ifrun60_dump_xxxx appear in the directory
> where FMXes are located. A typical file is shown below.
> Where I can read about these files? Is it possible
> to extract any useful information from them?
>
> Thanks
>
> Sev

Likely Oracle can.

But before they'd spend 10 seconds on them they would want you to patch up to the current patch level, which is at least 14 or 15 and see if the problem goes away: It undoubtedly will.

My recommendation would be to download the latest patch and upgrade immediately.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu