Re: What's the best development tool for Oracle ?

From: B.Dimple <bdimple_at_myway.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2004 05:50:00 -0800

> > I'd appreciate any recommendations between PL/SQL, Dreamweaver, Cold
> > Fusion, ASP, and so on.

> Check the Macromedia Dreamweaver support Site Extension for Dynamic
> PSP and you will see how simple to use Dreamweaver and Dynamic PSP
> together.
I like the sound of the combination of Dreamweaver and Dynamic PSP. Unfortunately my search for your suggestion of Dreamweaver Support Site Extension for Dynamic PSP produced no results.

Please send me a URL, and I would also recommend that you talk to Macromedia about making your product more visible on their web site.

TIA B.Dimple Received on Sun Jan 11 2004 - 14:50:00 CET

Original text of this message