FBI IS TORTURING ME FOR 2.5 YRS - SOMEBODY HELP ME

From: nospamanybodymail_at_yahoo.com <(nospamanybodymail_at_yahoo.com)>
Date: 9 Jan 2004 11:22:24 -0800

The FBI has been harassing and mentally torturing me for two and half years since around Oct 01. The FBI has installed gps tracking devices in my car, tracked me like an animal, wire tapped my phone and has been monitoring all my web surfing activities for 2.5yrs and completely dehumanized me. The FBI agents have been following me 24X7X60X60 everywhere including grocery stores, retail stores, malls, restaurants and movie theaters. The FBI agents who were following me have at times verbally and racially abused me in retail store and grocery store parking lots by shouting at me inanities. One FBI agent once tried to ram into my car from behind with a comcast van and came within one inch of hitting me from behind. There was no traffic altercation between us and there was no traffic on the road. The FBI agent in the comcast van never tried to overtake me and was very angry at me and hated me for no reason. I have been unemployed for close to 3 yrs and When I send resumes to potential employers, the sadistic FBI agents who were monitoring my email and websurfing, have been badmouthing and assasinating my character with recruiters and jeopardizing my job opportunities for the last 2.5 yrs.
The FBI has been interfering in my personal life for no reason. The FBI has completely destroyed and denied me any sort of privacy for 2.5 yrs. Each and every word I type and post on the web is being monitored and each and every email tapped. The sadistic FBI has forced me to live like a virtual prisoner for 2.5 yrs with zero privacy and 24 hr real time video focused on me. I cant talk to friends, family members and prospective employers without the fear of being over heard and recorded. I am afraid of doing everything and anything without fear.

I am not a terrorist. I am not even a muslim. I dont have any muslim friends. I am not a drug smuggler. I did not kill anybody. I did not threaten to kill anybody. I dont have a record like gottis or escobars. I do not have any prior criminal record. Why should I suffer all this harassment and constant loss of privacy for such an extended period of time. I feel completely naked infront of the world and it has been like that for a couple of years.
I am not familiar with US legal system that much. Can somebody tell me why the sadistic FBI has such ridiculous amount of power to harass and mentally torture me. WHy do the FBI has the right to think they are God and they are always right. WHy should my life depend on what the FBI thinks of me. Why should I be put through so much pain and suffering. Why do the FBI has the right to deny me privacy for so long. Who gave the FBI the right to interfere
in my personal life and bad mouth and assasinate my character with potential employers. Why are the FBI agents telling employers not to hire me. As it is, it is very difficult to find a job in this economy and whatever few opportunities I get are being screwed by these fbi sadists.
On what basis, the FBI installed a gps device in my car and tracking me like an animal. On what basis did the FBI wire tap my phone. On what basis did the FBI tap and monitor my web activities and email for 2.5 yrs. I feel as if I was put in a 6x6 cell with 24X7 video focused on me and fbi agents standing around the cell and constantly poking me with sticks.
One undercover FBI agent sent an email and called me a dumbass. His email is sfrank9_at_aol.com and his ebay id is spodekmodek.

Lot of FBI agents are harrassing me 24X7 in vehilces with michigan title plates UFX 210 (white SUV), XRA 155 (black car), BOGEY 27 (black car), PPL 587 (red car).

Assume everything I said is true and somebody with legal knowledge and expertise help me out here.
I do not have access to us.legal and misc.legal usenet news groups. I would appreciate if somebody can do a cut and paste this into us.legal and misc.legal news groups. Received on Fri Jan 09 2004 - 20:22:24 CET

Original text of this message