Choose a database among various databases for export/import using forms 6i.

From: AMIT <kumar_929_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 8 Jan 2004 06:03:02 -0800

Choose a database among various databases for export/import using forms 6i.

Hello,

[Quoted] I am using forms 6i and I want to export several databases using forms.
With regards to that what is the technique/code I could use to select the database of my choice for export.
How could we get the name/services of a particular database among various databases using Forms 6i.
Could some one give me the idea/code to get the above requirement?

Thanks

Amit Received on Thu Jan 08 2004 - 15:03:02 CET

Original text of this message