How do I set the parameter/variable in Oracle forms home, in order to get the icons?

From: Martin <bush_90002000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Jan 2004 20:56:13 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I am using Oracle forms .
[Quoted] I want to use iconic buttons in Oracle forms for database, database backup, save, delete etc.

 Example:
Like Oracle Enterprise Manager, a GUI tool, we can see the different icons for different items (icon for database backup, database etc).

How should I attach these icons to the buttons/Image item in Oracle Forms using vaiable in the resitry ? What name/path I gave to this variable/parameter in the registry in order to get the solution. Should I give the file path of these icons in property palette of an item in Oracle forms?

Please send the solution.

Regards

Martin Received on Thu Jan 08 2004 - 05:56:13 CET

Original text of this message