Re: How to use icons (database, database backup, save, delete etc.) in Oracle forms 5?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 09:37:40 -0800

Martin wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am using Oracle forms 5.
> I want to use iconic buttons in Oracle forms 5 for database, database
> backup, save, delete etc.
>
> Example:
> Like Oracle Enterprise Manager, a GUI tool, we can see the different
> icons for different items (icon for database backup, database etc).
>
> How should I get these icons? How should I attach these icons to the
> buttons/Image item in Oracle Forms ?
> Should I give the file path of these icons in property palette of an
> item in Oracle forms?
> If yes, then which property of item, will I use in order to attach the
> icons?
>
> Please send the solution.
> If some one can also send the related icons, I will thankful to him.
>
> Regards
>
> Martin

Get the icons by making them yourself or searching for icons using google or another search engine.

Attach them to the buttons by looking at the button's list of properties in the Property Palette.

You do notneed to put the path to the icons into the property palette if you have your environment variables set up properly and put the icons where they belong.

But why are you working with an antique unsupported version of an Oracle product?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu