How to use icons (database, database backup, save, delete etc.) in Oracle forms 5?

From: Martin <bush_90002000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2004 07:37:38 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I am using Oracle forms 5.
[Quoted] I want to use iconic buttons in Oracle forms 5 for database, database backup, save, delete etc.

 Example:
Like Oracle Enterprise Manager, a GUI tool, we can see the different icons for different items (icon for database backup, database etc).

How should I get these icons? How should I attach these icons to the buttons/Image item in Oracle Forms ?
Should I give the file path of these icons in property palette of an item in Oracle forms?
If yes, then which property of item, will I use in order to attach the icons?

Please send the solution.
If some one can also send the related icons, I will thankful to him.

Regards

Martin Received on Sun Jan 04 2004 - 16:37:38 CET

Original text of this message