Re: comp.databases.oracle.tools Periodic FAQ Post

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 08:20:23 GMT

Ahmed Baraka wrote:

> "Hans Forbrich" <cdo_NG_cfv_at_telus.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Section 1. Ballot:
> > -------------------
> >
> > 1.[YES] : I agree that there should be a periodic post
> > describing the newsgroup charter and providing a FAQ on
> > newsgroup usage.
> >
> > 2.[BI-WEEKLY]: The post should be transmitted
> > with this frequency.
> >
> > 3.[YES]: I agree that the contents should be maintained and
> > posted by Mark Stock, with Hans Forbrich as backup.
> >
> > 4.[]YES NO: I agree that the initial contents should be as
> > shown in section 3 below.
> >
> > 5.[Voter Name]:
> > Ahmed Baraka
> > Additional comments to be included in the posted summary:
> > [COMMENT: ]
> Altough I know it takes extensive efforts, it is useful to catergorize
> the posts or at least to provide a search facility. Another useful and easy
> alternative solution is to privde the posts in a downloadable file. Then the
> user can save it and search through it in his own PC. Thnx.

> > [ANONYMOUS COMMENT: ]
> > Please remove everything below this line.

Thanks. I assume you had intended to vote and have forwarded this to the vote taker address.

Please note: In order to protect voters from spam, since we ask for valid email addresses to be able to verify votes are legitimate, voters are asked to send votes to mailto:cdo_NG_cfv_at_telus.net After verification and counting, the voter's email addresses will be purged from the vote taker system.

/Hans Received on Thu Jan 01 2004 - 09:20:23 CET

Original text of this message